A good healthy moisturizing ointment/lotion for chapped skin & cracked heels can be made at home easily.this cream is specially useful for cracked hands & feet but also can be used for any area of dryness of your body.this moisturizer should be applied twice a day and continue using it until the skin heals.it can be used regularly to prevent the dryness or crackness of skin & heels.the ingredients of this lotion are easily available at food shops or you can seach online.
- olive oil
- pure unbleached bee’s wax
- anhydrous lanolin
- avocdo oil
- Vitamin E oil
- evening primrose oil
- lavender oil
- pour olive oil into pan and heat it,then add the beeswex avocdo oil and anhydrous lanolin in it.mix these ingredients with a wodden spoon on low flame.remove the pan from heat when the beeswex fully amalgamates with the all ingredients.
- wait for a minute to allow the mixture to cool
- once the mixture is a bit cool,add the Vitamin E oil lavender oil and evening primrose in the mixture and mix it together.
- pour this mixture in a clean dry jar.and store it in the fridge.keep storing it in the fridge between uses.
- apply this ointment of affected area on daily basis.and massage it for 15 minutes.hopefully you will get a very good result.
Note:To prevent any kind of irritation of skin test this ointment on a small area of skin before use.