When it comes to beauty care one aspect of our body that we tend to neglect often is our feet. Your feet carry the weight of your entire body and if often one of the most abused and least cared for parts of your body. Foot care is very important in order to keep your feet healthy and beautiful. The skin on your feet is very delicate and foot skin care on a regular basis is a must if your feet are to look beautiful. Given below is a foot care routine, that is simple and is not time consuming and that you can follow a few times a week.
- The first step to good foot care is to remove the hard skin from your feet. You may have to use a pumice stone or apply cream generously on the area in order to remove the dead foot skin. Soak your feet in a bowl of slightly hot water. This will soften the dirt and the dead skin, which will allow you to remove it easily. You could use a foot file as well, rub your skin gently and rinse off the flaky residue.
- After this soak your feet for about 10 min in a bowl of warm water. Add some mineral salts or palm sea salts, along with a few drops of lavender essential oils that will relieve the aches and reduce the swelling.
- Dry your feet, especially between your toes. Trim the nails of your toes by cutting straight across the tip. Shape the corners with an emery board.
- Massage your feet with rich foot skin cream. Cup your hands on either side of your foot and with your thumbs firmly press the upper part of your foot while pushing your thumbs outwards.
- Gently massage the anklebone in a circular motion to remove any stiffness in the ankle.
- Remove the extra cream from your nails. Then place cotton wool tufts in-between your toes to keep them apart.
- First apply a base coat of nail polish and then apply a second coat if required. When you apply nail polish, begin from the middle of the nail with one quick stroke and then work outwards.
- Wait for ½ an hour before wearing your shoes.
Follow this foot skin care routine a few times a week and you will have lovely looking feet.
It is said that you can have an idea about the hygiene of a person by simply taking a look at his shoes or feet. In fact, the way your feet look can tell the other person much about your personal cleanliness.
Our body needs exercise to stay healthy and function properly. Foot is also one of the most important parts of our body. It is this part of our body that helps in movement and therefore, demands appropriate care and attention.
Foot Care Information
It is important to take care of our feet, just like we do for the rest of our body. One of the reasons is that they also form a part of our body and the second is that they add to our overall appearance and personality.
Foot Care Tips
It is true that most of us neglect out feet. Taking care of our feet normally takes a back seat when compared to other beauty treatment. But we need to take care of our feet if we want to stay active and comfortable all through out lives.
Homemade Foot Scrub
The skin of your feet also needs to be exfoliated and renewed like the skin in any other part of your body. There are different types of foot scrubs that are available in the market today.
Natural Foot Care Product
The skin on your feet needs to be taken care of in the same manner as the skin of your face. You need to clean it, exfoliate it and moisturize it like you would any other part of your body.
Relieve Tired & Swollen Feet
While most of you are too conscious about your face, did you ever think that your feet also require some attention? Your feet are the most used and abused part of your body.